Our chocolate making Hen party is far more than just chocolate making – it’s a chocolate making experience. It’s classy, sophisticated and great fun! It’s perfect for Hen parties at home to keep costs down and convenience up or at another venue – so long as we’ve got a room, a table and chairs and an enthusiastic group of guests ready and raring to make a multitude of different types of chocolates, we’re good to go!
As far as alternative Hen party ideas are concerned, our chocolate making Hen party would be hard to beat, after all who doesn’t like chocolate? From start to finish it’s a party with a difference and certainly ranks as one of the best Hen do ideas going! Our chocolate making Hen parties last around 2 hours, including a short break to toast the Hen with a minimum 12 guests, but we can be slightly flexible on this! We can make them shorter if needed if you’ve got a crazy schedule, but we find this timing just about right.
MUCH MORE THAN JUST CHOCOLATE
We like unusual hen party ideas and that’s why we created a hen party with a difference – one that’ll be remembered for years to come, even after the chocolates have long since been eaten! If the Hen likes chocolate then it’s absolutely perfect – in fact it’s perfect for everyone as there’s loads of chocolate making, lots of fun and laughter and hopefully even a bit of chocolate creativity thrown in for good measure!
We think chocolate making Hen parties should be great fun, chic, easy to organise and stress-free for everyone. That’s why MoC takes a totally different approach to cater for the rather more ‘sophisticated’ bride-to-be and their best friends.
WE’RE VERY UNIQUE
As usual the Ministry of Chocolate redefines how things should happen. But firstly let’s start with the things we will not do.
- Pressurise you into making a booking – it’s your party and we respect that you need to chat things through first with the other guests
- Cancel an agreed booking – the Cardinal Sin in our opinion!
- Arrive late to the venue
- Waffle on about the history and origins of chocolate
- Cause embarrassment by suggesting that the bride-to-be, or anyone else, makes something that’s even remotely ‘tacky’ (you’ll know exactly what we mean by this!)
- Charge more than agreed – once a price is confirmed, that’s exactly what you will pay
- Respond to your enquiry and communications quickly and professionally
- Put passion and creativity into the event to make it very special
- Chat with the hen party organiser as much and as often as needed to ensure we’re both clear about arrangements, timings, activity and costs. Then we’ll confirm everything in writing
- Arrive on time and run the event exactly as agreed
- Take loads of pictures and then let you have them
CHOCOLATE MAKING HEN PARTY ACTIVITIES
We’ll run your chocolate making Hen Party perfectly – guiding you through things, giving hints and tips along the way and helping you to design, create and decorate your chocolate delights
As guests you will do lots and lots of wonderful chocolatey things:
- Taste great chocolate to start with
- Learn a little bit about some important aspects of chocolate that’ll help you later in the workshop
- Make moulded chocolates
- Make chocolate lollipops using coloured transfer sheets that put an edible pattern on
- Make some ‘rolo’ style chocolates
- Colour white chocolate for drizzling
- Decorate the chocolates you’re making with an array of gorgeous ingredients (all provided of course!)
- Make a very special type of chocolate Ganache
- Make ½ dozen chocolate truffle using truffle spheres (round hollow balls of chocolate that you’ll fill with Ganache)
About halfway we’ll take a short break to allow me to reset the table ready to start the second half of the event. Finally, each guest will take home their very own chocolate creations all nicely wrapped up in bags and ribbon.
Click on the button below for helpful FAQ